December 4 2013, 9pm
Reblog this post and I will check out your blog then struggle to write an amazing (not amazing) headcanon sort of thing (not really) about you and whatever I see most on your blog? (I am actually acceptable at spn ones)
December 4 2013, 9pm
Creepiest Things Said by Kids
- 1: My daughter had an imaginary friend named Sally, she told me once about how Sally was in jail for chopping her mom’s head off….
- 2: My daughter when we were home alone one night, “mommy, who’s that man on the ceiling?”
- 3: “The shadow man keeps talking to me at my window.”
- 4: I was reading a story to my daughter when she suddenly slammed it shut, point to the empty doorway, and screamed “you get out of here! You’ve killed enough people!”
- 5: “I need to get my hands on a giant penis so I can put this fire out all the way!”
- 6: “Daddy, when can we get rid of that kid hanging in my closet?” I asked her what she was talking about and she told me all about a teenage boy who was hanging by a belt around his neck in her closet. I went to her closet there was nothing there, and she said he only is there when I’m not around.
- 7: “There are three dead kids buried in our back yard. They told me where we can find them.”
- 8: My five year old son once looked up at me while we were watching a movie and said, “I think I remember coming out of your no-no.”
- 9: “Mommy, there’s a kid covered in blood in my bedroom and he won’t go away.”
- 10: My 4yo shook me awake one night and asked if she could sleep with me because tonight the old woman at the window was being mean for some reason.
- 11: An 8 year old I used to teach had a hard time with eye contact and appropriate touch. He looked me straight in the eyes one morning, not missing a beat, and told me, “you know, I think you’d look a lot better if you were dead in my basement.”
- 12: “Mom, why is that lady from the cemetery sitting in my room?”
December 3 2013, 10pm
Reblog if you’re not homophobic
Every url that reblog’s will be written in a book and shown to my homophobic dad.
Reblog this you little shits.
I have a gay best friend, he’s amazing!
I’m gay and I’m definitely amazing
Just gonna reblog now. Don’t mind me.